Friday, March 7, 2008

My Progress is Slow


Remember last week I said I had my work cut out for me, then listed a whole bunch of projects I wanted to finish?? Well, so far, I have a pillow sham half-made (I got frustrated and quit before I finished), and two bed skirts pinned like this one. I am making them with fitted sheets--putting the sheet over a mattress, then pinning and sewing the ruffle to it (thanks Natilie for yet another great idea). I need to get going if these things are going to be finished before we move! On a brighter note, my quilter called today and said she had finished Morgan's quilt. I will go pick it up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Oh, I love the red gingham fabric. What an adorable bed skirt that is going to be. I have been wanting to make bed skirts, but have not had the courage to do it. That is a lot of fabric (that is what scares me). Did you finish this? Looks like all you have left is stitching.