Thursday, March 6, 2008

Family History Book


Hey look! I actually have a project that is not related to sewing or quilting! I have been working on compiling a Sanders family history book that contains pictures, family group sheets, and short histories of six generations. Tonight I typed a history, and thought I would share a glimpse of some of the pages. It's been a lot of fun to put it all together. Thanks Natilie for inspiring me to do this! I hope to continue with the three other sides of our family. I've got one in progress already for the Childs side.

4 comments:

Natilie said...

Now I have to do mine over. That page is so cute. Is it by hand or photoshop. Such a talented lady.

Natilie said...

Okay on further discovery I realized its four pages but still really cute. Sorry for the above dorky comment.

three pinkies said...

I love the pages. If it is done on computer I would love to know what program you are using. My scrapbooks (or lack thereof) need some major help.

Alice Childs said...

Alisa--

These are actually traditional pages--paper and actual photos. I love the simplicity of it though. It's just a piece of patterned paper, some cardstock, and photo corners. You could do this on the computer easily though.