Friday, March 21, 2008

Cards Again...


I had hardly been able to enjoy the relief of having finished the teacher appreciation gifts and sent them off to school when Morgan came out of school with a piece of birthday cake in hand. I asked "What did you get cake for?" and she said, "Oh--today is my teacher's birthday." Hmmm...Panic....what to do? I do love Morgan's teacher, as does Morgan, and I wanted to do something for her, so I pulled out the trusty pack of white cardstock and my paper scraps and off I went. An hour later, they were cut, pasted, and tied up ready for delivery. AND I enjoyed the process--what more could you ask for in gift giving?

2 comments:

Natilie said...

Very Cute.

Caroline said...

I love the cards. Didn't know you were doing those. I'm sure Morgan's teacher really likes Morgan too. (and her mom!)