Monday, March 17, 2008

Is This Too Corny??


Teacher Appreciation week is here again...along with the dilemma of what to give the teachers as gifts. I hate to always give treats, and two of our three teachers we've had before, so between birthdays, Christmas, end-of-the-year gifts, and teacher appreciation two years ago, the pressure was on to come up with something new. Here is what I came up with--flower seeds with a little tag that says, "Thanks for helping me bloom and grow." What do you think? I was even able to find these vintage-looking seed packets. I was happy, but the real question is, will it make the teachers happy?

3 comments:

Caroline said...

You come up with some of the best ideas. Now, create me a Women of Christ costume!

Natilie said...

Thanks for making the rest of us look bad! J/K That is an adorable gift. One that they can use up. WOW! I am going to steal that next year just so you know!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea who you are, but I work at Pioneer Party and we have the cutest little teacher gifts! We have used the seeds before with a similar tag... (yours is definitely way craftier/cuter!) Anyway, you'll have to check us out.