Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've Got My Work Cut Out For Me...


Literally. This week I'm trying to finish a few projects for the kids' bedrooms. I have a quilt top for Dallin's bed sewn, with the back all cut and ready. I just need to get some batting and quilt it on my machine. I've got bed skirts cut out and ready to sew onto fitted sheets for the girls' rooms. I've got muslin cut out for some redwork stitching to be done on them to hang on Morgan's wall, and fabric cut for curtains and a pillow sham for Morgan's room. I just dropped a scrappy red and white pinwheel quilt off to be quilted for Morgan's bed. Lots to do, and time is running out for me to finish before we get into our new house. I always have lofty goals...we'll see how far I get. Lest anyone think I'm favoring children, I do have Alex and Madison's rooms almost all taken care of already....

1 comment:

Natilie said...

If you need help....