Monday, February 25, 2008

My First Buggy Barn Quilt


I had never made a Buggy Barn quilt before and was intrigued by the idea. My brother's wedding was coming up, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try. I went and bought the fabric--mostly all of one line to make it easy, and got started on a weekend when Barry was out of town. It went together pretty fast. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that some blocks ended up with color combinations that I wasn't wild about. Since making this quilt, I've also done some Buggy Barn stars. I will post them later. This quilt was quilted by my mother-in-law.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I was as creative and good at quilting as you are. In fact, I wish I had the time to do all that you do, and you have four kids, I only have one. I guess I can attribute it to my laziness even though I have high ambitions.