Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Excitement is Building!

Here is a sneak peak at some fun samples that my amazing friend Natilie has been making for the quilt shop. I am so excited for everything to be falling into place. I think it will be great fun. And the fabric I have been receiving is amazing. Can't wait to share it with everyone!





Natilie--you have outdone yourself! I can just see a little Halloween Witch LOVING the trick or treat bag! And the onesie gown is too cute for words, and the Pajama Pants--I want a pair!

2 comments:

three pinkies said...

Fun stuff! I can't wait for the store to open too!

Caroline said...

Everything is so cute! Can you have it a quilt shop/boutique! I KNOW we aren't going there. These displays are going to be hot items though so your fabric is going to fly out the door. YEAH. Great job Natilie.