Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation Mini-Book

Remember the Vacation Book I was planning on working on during our trip? Well, I actually did work on it quite a bit during the amazing amount of driving that we did. After we got home, all I really needed to do was a little bit of journaling and then add pictures after they got developed. I'm actually quite happy with the finished product--it's just a jumble of stuff--but I love the memories. The only problem? I stuffed way too many pictures in it, and now my rings are too small. I'll need to get some that are a little bigger.







4 comments:

three pinkies said...

What a great way to remember your trip! It looks really fun.

Caroline said...

It turned out so good! I will have to look at it up close and in person one of these days.

Natilie said...

It looks amazing. I would also like to look at it in person. You have such a knack.

peata said...

mini books are great for holiday albums.

scrapbook-crazy mini scrapbook blog
mini album competition