Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cathedral Window


This is another overly ambitious project. Barry's Aunt was working on one of these when she visited a couple of years ago, and I fell in love with it. I decided to make two twin size Cathedral Window quilts for the girls' beds. Wow! What a lot of work. I ended up with two small runners, one of which is now at the foot of Madison's bed. Even though it is much smaller than I first planned, I really love it. When I finish the other things for her bed, I will post a picture of the whole thing so you can fully appreciate it too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You explained this to me so many times and I just couldn't visualize it. Those are beautiful--and I can only imagine how much work!

Natilie said...

I still really want you to teach me how to do it. It is amazing!

three pinkies said...

I want to see this again in person. I can't believe how much patience you have!