Monday, November 9, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

So, it's been a while! I noticed the last post was about the project I taught LAST FRIDAY--and was posted FIVE MONTHS AGO! I've completed a myriad of projects since then, but thought I'd share a few that are in the works right now....

This is going to be an advent calendar...if I can figure out how to make the trees into pockets and get them sewn onto a white background. It worked in my head, but is a little trickier in reality.





I'm also working on Santa's Treasure Sack:


I just have to add some jingle bells and voila! Done! MUCH BIGGER than I remembered it being when I saw the sample at Quilt Market. But I love it! (I just have no idea what to do with it).

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very cute projects! How about for santa's pack you wrap some empty boxes to fill it and leave it hanging on the chair on the front porch. You could put some cute sign like, "If lost, please return to Santa."

Anonymous said...

your santas treasure sack is lovely can you buy them in kits with fabric and bells all ready to go