Sunday, June 7, 2009

More Bags

With the help of my good friend Natilie, I've got two more fun bags (OK--Natilie did more than just help--she made the ENTIRE Buttercup Bag. Thanks Natilie!)

First, the Schlep Bag:



Got the idea from a friend, found the free pattern online. It was confusing, but once we got it figured out, it turned out pretty cool. I've got a link to the patterns and some tips here.

Second, the Buttercup Bag:



I LOVE this bag!! It is small and cute, and I am in love with the fabric. It is called "Wonderland" by MoMo, who designs for Moda Fabrics. I'm in mourning that we didn't get this in our store (the salesman must not have shown it to me--I can't imagine that I would have passed it up!) I had to buy it elsewhere. Ssh!! Don't tell anyone!

You can find the pattern here.

1 comment:

Natilie said...

Anytime! I'm glad to see you posting again!