Sunday, June 7, 2009

Travel Ironing Mat

I put this travel ironing mat together as a make and take that we are going to be teaching at the Utah Valley Quilt Guild quilt retreat at Aspen Grove in November--I'm really excited about it. I've seen these before, but they roll up--which seemed hard to transport to me. This one is the size of a fat quarter, but folds up to fit into your bag easily. It's got reflective material on the back and Insul-Brite in the middle. I'm excited to start using it. Why haven't I made one of these before?

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks so nice all finished up. I think everyone will be all over this one.

Beck said...

So cute! I totally want one. How do we sign up for that thing in Nov?

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh and I really want one of those too! Then I might not have to travel back and forth between my laundry room and my bedroom (where my ironing board is). Love the fabric and how it folds up and closes.